Following the appointment of new service chiefs by President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, January 26, 2021, popular Nigerian human rights activist, social media influencer, author, and public figure, Reno Omokri, has questioned the offense of the Igbo tribe which has been largely ignored by Buhari in federal appointments.
In a post on his Instagram handle, Reno who was a former aide to President Goodluck Jonathan noted:
What did Igbo people do to #Buhari?
* No Igbo heading any of the 3 arms of government
* No Igbo heading any of the 3 military branches
* No Igbo in the National Security Council
* No Igbo heading any of the intelligence agencies
* No Igbo heading any security or paramilitary agency
Are Igbo people supposed to be grateful because Buhari made an Igbo his Personal Assistant on photography? Is taking photographs the only thing the Igbo are good for in Buhari’s government?”
Featured Image Source: