Following the release of the October/November 2020 conducted National Examination Council (NECO) results on Wednesday, January 13, 2021, candidates have been instructed to visit the results portal to check their results.
Below are guidelines on how you can check your result:
- Visit NECO website: www.neco.gov.ng with your registration number.
- You will be directed to te NECO Results system: www.result.neco.gov.ng
- Select your exam year (2020).
- Select your exam type, SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL).
- Fill in your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Lastly, click on the result check button to see your result.
- To get your token, create an account for it by visiting neco.gov.ng, log in, and buy the token using available payment options.
- You can buy the token and share with candidates, schools, parents, organizations, or anybody that wish to view the candidate’s results.
Featured Image Source: BBC